|Part #||Size||Section Length||Bottom Width||Approx. Weight||Approx. Cube|
339 Series features
Type 1AA Fiberglass Tapered Section Ladder
375 lbs. capacity
* Duty rating is Type 1A, 300 lbs capacity if assembled to height of more than 16′. Max height of combined sections is 18′.
Solid Aluminum Rivet Construction
Solid aluminum rivet construction at critical stress points is stronger than tubular steel rivets and results in a longer service life for your ladder.
Riveted Rung-To-Rail Design
Our high-profile, slip-resistant round rungs are riveted to the side rails to facilitate replacement and are more durable than direct rung-to-rail designs.
Optional Shoe Styles Available
The shoe attachments on the base sections are reinforced with castings and heavy gauge aluminum reinforcement sleeves to provide a stronger connection point for either a standard extension ladder two-way shoe style or a rounded shoe with rubber tread.
Acrylic End Caps
Bauer’s cast acrylic end caps provide protection to side rail ends, are impact resistant, and won’t mark surfaces like aluminum end caps do.
Easy to Transport
With our easy to use design, these sectional ladders are easy to assemble in tight places and reduces the need for long extension or straight ladders.
Optional Locking Pins Available
Aluminum locking pins are available to lock sections together for underground applications.
|Standard Features||Bauer 339|
|Type 1A 300 lb. Rated*|
|Non-conductive Side Rails|
|Solid Aluminum Rivet Construction|
|Interlocking Side Rail Design|
|Riveted Rung-to-Rail Design|
|High Profile Round Rung|
|Non-Marring End Caps|
|Cast Aluminum Rung Locks|
|2-Way Spike/Suction Cup Shoes|
Add On Options:
PROTECTIVE RAIL SLEEVE
Ladder racks are a ladders worst enemy! Bauer has designed a protective rail guard that absorbs the abrasion and vibration that is harmful to ladders. Your ladders will last longer!
Bauer is the only manufacture to offer poly coating to provide added protection from harmful UV rays.
AUTOMATIC LEG LEVELERS
- Levelers instantly and automatically adjusts to any uneven surface. No levers, locks or pins to manually adjust.
- Legs automatically adjust up to 9 inches allowing for use with steps and sloped terrain.
- Levelers are easily installed in the field, or can be purchased factory installed.
- Tested to meet or surpass all current and proposed U.S.A. and International safety standards.